Adj. 1. inquisitory - diligent and thorough in inquiry or investigation; "a probing inquiry";


Saturday, February 21, 2015

Trampolines and Duckpins

As an epiphany present we gave the girls a jumping session at Stratosphere Trampoline Park.  And I had to go too, so I was forced to jump as well.  :)  I'm not complaining.
The pictures are all blurry - because it is super hard to get a clear picture in a room full of jumping children.  Especially on my phone.  But the blurriness is just proof of the happiness.
I must say that the trampoline park was super awesome.  I usually don't enjoy the bounce house places.  I guess I don't feel free in those to join in.  But at the trampoline place, there was totally room for a momma to jump with her girls!  They have a dodgeball room too with a referee to make sure everyone plays by the rules.  It was really neat.  I am looking forward to going back sometime!



Gwyn's youth group had a midnight bowling trip.  They went to the bowling alley in Hampstead that has duckpin lanes.  This was really cool, because I had never actually been duckpin bowling before.  The little balls were much easier to throw than the big ones at the normal lanes.

Also we discovered that middle school girls love blue icees.  They all sported blue tongues in no time. Gwyn will most probably not like me to show people this picture one day.  MWAHAHAHA!  (evil laugh)

No comments:

Post a Comment