Adj. 1. inquisitory - diligent and thorough in inquiry or investigation; "a probing inquiry";


Saturday, February 21, 2015

Back to life...

We made the long trip home.  It wasn't too bad.  We once again missed the pool hours at the hotel in Chattanooga.  It's unfortunate, for us at least, that the time zone changes as you enter Chattanooga, so we always get there with maybe 20 min left for pool hours even though we feel like we should have plenty of time.
I think Moxie missed us.  She just came and laid on us anytime one of us was sitting still.  The neighbors said that they only saw her once because she hid the whole time.  So the poor kitty had no human attention for two weeks!  She's a sweet kitty though so I don't mind her on my lap.  It helps me keep warm!
We celebrated being back home with some milkshakes.  We decided we needed a few days to get back into the swing of things before we started school.  So we went on errands and to get a treat instead.  Also, the girls were given Chick-fil-a gift cards for Christmas and they were burning holes in their pockets.

I got a dehydrator for Christmas.  I was very excited!  So we got a bunch of fruit and got to work drying.  The girls sliced it all and put it in the trays.  The kiwi turned out super yummy, except that if you notice the skin was left on.  Next time I would definitely peel it before drying.  The apples were very yummy too.  They had more flavor than the dried apples I've bought in the store.  I don't know if it was the type of apple, or if it was just not as dry as they get in the store bought ones.  Either way, we have some yummy snacks to last us for a while.



No comments:

Post a Comment