Adj. 1. inquisitory - diligent and thorough in inquiry or investigation; "a probing inquiry";


Saturday, December 27, 2014

Happy Birthday Celee!

Celee Belle is 11!  I can't believe it.  I say that alot, like evertime there is a birthday.  But it just seems like my little blondie can not possible be this old!  She is growing into a beautiful, talented, intelligent, thoughtful, and hardworking young lady.  She is my most pensive child.  She is very serious about decisions she makes - like being a vegetarian for the past year and a half.  She is also a clown and loves to do silly things or tell jokes to make people laugh.  She's a keeper!

Celee is also my child that makes her own path.  She doesn't choose to do or like the things that other people like, unless she really does like it.  So instead of having a big loud party with lots of friends like the other two, she wanted only two friends to come over.  She chose chose a chocolate cake with strawberry icing.  She also chose to go to Ripley's Believe It Or Not.  This was one of the easiest birthdays yet!


Since Ripley's is in the Inner Harbor, we let Celee choose where to eat lunch and she chose Cheesecake Factory.  It is very interesting to follow the conversations of three 11 year-olds over lunch.
Ripley's was really cool.  It's not nearly as creepy or gross as I was expecting.  Oh there is some creepy and gross, but mostly it's just really cool things that I never would have thought of without seeing it.  Who builds an entire Hogwarts castle to scale using matchsticks?  Not me, but I'm glad somebody did.

We also went into the Mirror Maze.  I totally underestimated this maze!  All of us were thoroughly lost and relied on walking slowly with our hands held out in front of us to keep from running into walls, which we did anyway.  It was super fun and we all went through it twice.  


We also saw the 4D movie at Ripley's.  One was a mouse car race inside the walls and rooms of a house.  The other was a sled ride with live snowmen.  We got air in our faces and "snow" whooshed at us and things brushing against our feet and neck.  It was all good fun!
Celee said she had the best birthday ever, and that's what we shoot for.  :)  I want my girl to feel special and loved on her birthday because she is.  We love you Celee Belle!

No comments:

Post a Comment