Adj. 1. inquisitory - diligent and thorough in inquiry or investigation; "a probing inquiry";


Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The Pur



     As I have tried my best to do diligent service today in researching our mortgage options, title insurance companies, and home insurance quotes, I keep feeling like I'm pulling out of a hat blindfolded.  There are truly too many options.  I can not make myself a mortgage/title insurance/home insurance expert in the time allowed.  I have made a valiant effort though.

     In the end I was reminded today that God's people cast lots often to divine God's will in the Old Testament.  I am not advocating throwing our idea of God's will to chance.  Rather that in circumstances where the options seem overwhelming that God can work through our faith to place His choice in our hands.
      He has carried me thus far.  He will continue.  I take responsibility for doing the work put before me, but I trust in Him to set my path straight when there are too many roads for me to choose from.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.  In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path.   Proverbs 3:5

No comments:

Post a Comment