Adj. 1. inquisitory - diligent and thorough in inquiry or investigation; "a probing inquiry";


Saturday, December 19, 2015

Christmas with Kirsten

     I'm running out of historical characters for my American Girl Doll programs!  I may have to start repeating, which will be easier anyway.  But I do have four more planned for the school year.  This month we talked about Kirsten, a Scandinavian immigrant to Minnesota in the 1850s.  We talked about St.Lucia's night and made St.Lucia's crowns.  We also talked about Kirsten's toys and gifts.  So we made thaumatropes.  It was a small crowd, but it went well and the girls were all comfortable.  Because it was a small group they had time to play games afterwards too.

     I just had to add this photo.  I came home from work this week and the girls had done this to Sunshine.  Isn't he a lovely little pack chicken?

No comments:

Post a Comment