Adj. 1. inquisitory - diligent and thorough in inquiry or investigation; "a probing inquiry";


Thursday, September 24, 2015

Corky the Penguin

     I made my character debut at the Westminster Fall Fest Parade.  I got to don the Corky the Penguin costume and walk the parade route.  Celee and Lyla rode their scooters.  Gwyn was my handler.  This turned out really well because its hard enough to see out of the eyes of the head.  After I had walked for a little bit, the eyes fogged up.  Then I had zero visibility.  I could see the tail lights of the van in front of us, but that was about it.  Eventually I had to hold Gwyn's hand to make sure I didn't fall or run in to something.  I tried to be perky though.  I hopped and waddled and blew kisses.  I heard lots of kids yelling for the Penguin.  A few even knew his name is Corky.  It was super fun and I would love to be Corky again.  As long as I have a handler.

No comments:

Post a Comment