Adj. 1. inquisitory - diligent and thorough in inquiry or investigation; "a probing inquiry";


Friday, June 19, 2015

VBS

We all had fun at our VBS this year!  Wesley does a nice job of mixing the pre-packaged VBS that you can buy with homemade VBS I remember from when I was a kid.  I got to help with Lyla's age group.  Celee was in the oldest age group.  And Gwyn was a helper with the preschoolers.  We brought our tent and set it up in our room to be our Time Tent.  The kids would enter through the tent and hear a bit of the Bible story.  Then when they came out into the room, we had transported into Bible Times.  It was a lot of fun setting up the scenery and box-fan burning bush.  I think the kids enjoyed the tent too.  Who doesn't like to play in a tent?  (Unless it rains of course. ;) )
I had a work good bit throughout the week, so I didn't get to come everyday.  But the girls had fun and the songs stuck in their head.  Everyone did a great job in making VBS fun and teaching the kids about the wonders and miracles of God's Love in scripture.  VBS is one of my favorite things!




No comments:

Post a Comment