Adj. 1. inquisitory - diligent and thorough in inquiry or investigation; "a probing inquiry";


Monday, September 29, 2014

Lake Anna and the O's

On Labor Day weekend we were invited to go to Lake Anna with our neighbors.  They have a very lovely condo on the lake with a boat and all kinds of nice toys for the lake.  It may look cloudy, but the weather was great!  It was warm and the water was warm and it wasn't so sunny that we felt like we were baking out on the water!
My girls had never been tubing before, so they were in for a treat!  Between the bouncy red tube and the slidey green tube, they were bounced and slung and spashed all over the cove!





















I think Lyla likes lake life.


Gwyn got her first ride on a jet ski!

Everyone wanted a turn on Big Mabel.  I guess technically it's a tube, but it's more like a huge inflatable couch.

I got to knee board for a bit.  The water was super choppy, but I stayed up until my arms gave out.  (Which sadly did not take as long as I would have liked)  But it was a blast!

That Sunday was Girl Scout Day at Camden Yards, so we had tickets to see the Orioles play the Twins.  I don't care much about baseball, but it is fun to be in the stands.  I think they must know that baseball isn't super exciting most of the time because there sure are a lot of extra entertainment things going on during the game.  I like the trivia best, but there's also all kinds of challenges and games people get to play, and puzzles and videos on the billboard.  So we stuck it out for almost the whole game.  Everyone was super sleepy from our weekend at the lake though, so we cut out to go home and nap.


Can you tell Lyla was past her breaking point in this pic?  Gwyn and Celee were too probably, but they still know to put on a camera face because other people will see this picture.  ;)
I'm glad we got to go see the Orioles play in Camden Yards.  The girls got jerseys.  We got to see the Orioles play and win during a good season.  It was a little hot, but our seats were in the shade.  It may not be an activity we choose to do often, but it was fun.  Go Orioles!

No comments:

Post a Comment