Adj. 1. inquisitory - diligent and thorough in inquiry or investigation; "a probing inquiry";


Saturday, January 9, 2016

Girls, Girls, Girls

     These are the books I got for Christmas!  Yay!  I've already read two.  I hope I get time to read the rest soon!
Celee had a Girl Scout troop meeting.  This may not look like it, but they are learning how to care for someone in shock until medical help comes.  
And they all went back to Aerials.  Each time they go, they learn a new move so it's always pretty cool to watch!






I don't know if this is how it happens in other people's house, but here if one person asks to have someone over it usually turns into everybody having someone over.  So we had 6 girls in the house instead of 3.  They all wanted Jason to make California Rolls  and they all wanted to help.  The younger two helped me make baked wontons.  The older four took turns rolling the slicing the rolls.  I must say they did a good job, and it was a super yummy meal!



No comments:

Post a Comment