Adj. 1. inquisitory - diligent and thorough in inquiry or investigation; "a probing inquiry";


Saturday, November 29, 2014

A Full Weekend

I had another American Girl program at the library.  This time the theme was Rebecca, turn of the century New York City.  I was pleasantly surprised that many of the same girls came back for the second program so I guess it's a success!  We made dreidels and played the dreidel game.  We also learned to crochet with our fingers because Rebecca was a very good at crochet.

Gwyn had her first swim meet.  This one was really a time trial, but she did very good.  It is very awesome to see her doing something so well and that she is proud of.  It makes a momma proud!


Jason and I actually got to go to a Halloween costume party.  We decided to dress up as Sam and Suzy from The Moonrise Kingdom.  I think it turned out pretty good for two days throwing it together.  Do we look awkward enough?
There, that's better.  


No comments:

Post a Comment