Adj. 1. inquisitory - diligent and thorough in inquiry or investigation; "a probing inquiry";


Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Reese Carnival

All the community fire departments around here hold events like bingo, seafood dinners, and carnivals to raise money.  Maybe they do this all over Maryland, but I know they all do it in Carroll County.  Anyway, our community fire department holds the biggest of the carnivals. (Or so I'm told)  It may be that the Reese Fire Department has more room, I'm not sure, but we made sure to make it to this carnival!  Gwyn went with a neighbor and friend. I took Celee and Lyla, but we all ended up hanging out together anyway.  I wasn't feeling the greatest (that's a whole other story) so I just watched while the girls rode ride after ride after ride.  Lyla is big enough to ride almost everything without an adult with her.  The one ride she wasn't tall enough for she didn't want to ride anyway.
I was pretty impressed.  The girls rode things over and over that spun them around and around and upside down with no one getting sick.  Gwyn did have to take a break at one point, but other than that this is the first time I've taken them to a fair that someone didn't puke.  And I got a funnel cake.  So wins all over!





See those three blurs at the top to the left? Those are my girls.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment