Adj. 1. inquisitory - diligent and thorough in inquiry or investigation; "a probing inquiry";


Monday, March 7, 2016

Many things

There's been a lot of things going on lately!  Somehow, I don't have many pictures of the girls at TGIF this semester.  They are taking cool classes, I'm just not with them much this time.  I am doing a Battle of the Books team though.  These four kiddos are doing a great job becoming experts on the books for the battle in April!
The tiny rooster is always watching....
I got to go on a date with Gwyn.  I made her an appointment to get her hair cut in a salon.  We don't get our hair cut often, and a lot of the time I end up doing it because it remains difficult for me to make appointments for things like this.  I did it though and took my girl out for some mom time afterwards.  She picked Dunkin Donuts, which is good with me too!
She also found time to sew her own skirt for Living History this summer.  She's helping me with a few Crafts from the Past programs at the library too, so she can wear it there as well.  It's such a good feeling to sew something on your own that you get to wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment