Adj. 1. inquisitory - diligent and thorough in inquiry or investigation; "a probing inquiry";


Friday, August 21, 2015

Tubing the Shenandoah

The Youth from Wesley had a tubing trip to the Shenandoah.  We were all super excited!  We knew the trip was supposed to take between 1 hr and 1 1/2 hr.  But we didn't realize that that is only because the water is so very slow.  For most of the float, I was paddling trying to catch up with the kids because I didn't want them to get too far ahead.  Then when we all made it to the ramp, we realized the float was only like .5 miles and we sped through the whole thing.  They do give you the option to do it as many times as you like, but most of the kids were ready to go.  I think a little faster water would have been exciting.  But it was very beautiful and I enjoyed being out in the sun.  The kids had a good time too, during the float and playing around at the end.






I'm so glad my girls get to be a part of this awesome group!

No comments:

Post a Comment