Adj. 1. inquisitory - diligent and thorough in inquiry or investigation; "a probing inquiry";


Saturday, March 21, 2015

Sproutwood Farm

I received a flier from Sproutwood Farm that they were having an open house with activities and music from 11am until after dark.  It was even on their website.

2015 Season Kick Off Party & CSA Open House
March 21, 2015 @ 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
2015 Season Kick Off Party & CSA Open House

March 21st, 11am until after dark…
All activities, parking, and food are free to the public.

I checked the flier several times, because it is a known fact in our house that I get details mixed up and we often end up places at the wrong time, wrong day, or wrong whatever.  So we went to Sproutwood farm around 4.  Plenty of time to get in on the fun that goes on until after dark, right?
Well I was concerned when we pulled up and there were only 2 cars there.  But we walked in anyway.  No people.  No activities.  No music.  I checked the flier again on my phone.  I was not the crazy one this time!  So when we finally found someone, they told us the open house had been at 11, but it was all over.  I asked about the times on the flier, but he had no clue why it said that.  He told us that the observatory was open though, so go up to it.  Ok.  That's cool.  Except the guys were closing up the observatory.  :/
So one lady was still there and let the girls make a Great Horned Owl Nest to put up at home.  She was really nice and apologetic about the time mix-ups.
So we ended up wandering around Sproutwood and playing on their "playground" for a while.  There was one other little boy there.  It's a pretty neat place, and the girls love going there.  So it wasn't a total loss.  But man!  I make enough mistakes on my own without flier info. being wrong!











No comments:

Post a Comment